Our mission? To help organizations run better RFPs to reduce the cost of procurement.
Easily create, share, structure, measure, and analyze RFPs to find the best and exact solution for their business needs without the ambiguity and confusion of traditional paragraph-based answers.
Allow your request for proposal procurement team to quickly and easily start, manage and evaluate single or multiple RFPs and unlimited number of bidders to respond easily to multiple bids simultaneously.
- Authority to add/remove Buyers and assign access privileges to Buyers
- Full system-wide access to all RFPs
- Management dashboard including all key metrics and KPI
- Day to day management, monitoring of all RFPs
- Access to Questions, Answers, Scoring of each RFP
- RFP set up (categories, scoring, weights)
- Bidders receive invites from Buyers to participate in RFPs
- Ability to assign multiple bidders within one organization
- Respond to multiple bids simultaneously
There is a one-time setup fee. A Development Sandbox is available for $2500 (one-time annual fee).
Responding to RFPs has never been more easy. We can quickly ascertain our client needs and respond with the exact solution requirements. Traditional paragraph-based, open-ended RFPs can invite ambiguity; DirectRFP®’s exact sections that require specific answers on a wide-range of telecom and cloud requirements means that we’re able to answer each question to best support our client’s needs.
– Chris Werpy, Senior Vice President, Solutions and Services, Masergy