Our mission? To help organizations run better RFPs to reduce the cost of procurement.
…to easily create, share, structure, measure, and analyse RFPs to find the best and exact solution for their business needs without the ambiguity and confusion of traditional paragraph-based answers.
Allow your RFP procurement team to quickly and easily start, manage and evaluate single or multiple RFPs and unlimited number of bidders to respond easily to multiple bids simultaneously.
- Authority to add/remove Buyers and assign access privileges to Buyers
- Full system-wide access to all RFPs
- Management dashboard including all key metrics and KPI
- Day to day management, monitoring of all RFPs
- Access to Questions, Answers, Scoring of each RFP
- RFP set up (categories, scoring, weights)
- Bidders receive invites from Buyers to participate in RFPs
- Ability to assign multiple bidders within one organization
- Respond to multiple bids simultaneously
There is a one-time setup fee. A Development Sandbox is available for $2500 (one-time annual fee).
Responding to RFPs on the DirectRFP platform allows us to always put our best foot forward. We’re in it to make sure our clients get the best solution to meet their needs. Traditional paragraph-based, open-ended RFPs can invite ambiguity; DirectRFP’s exact sections that require specific answers on a wide-range of telecom and cloud requirements means that we’re able to answer each question to best support our client’s needs. And if there were situations where we needed further clarification, the integrated messaging platform allows us to directly access the buyer and immediate answers. All RFPs should be run through DirectRFP!
– Chris Werpy, Senior Vice President, Solutions and Services, Masergy